Tecnologia do Blogger.

quinta-feira, 19 de março de 2020

3LW - 3LW [Deluxe Edition] (2000)


Album: 3LW
Artist: 3LW
Release: 14 November 2000
Format: Album
Version: Deluxe Edition 
Label: Epic
Archive: .MP3 / 320kpbs / 129MB

"3LW" is the self-titled debut studio album by American girl group 3LW (Three Little Women), featuring The Cheetah Girls members Adrienne Bailon and Kiely Williams. It was released through Epic Records in 2000. The album contains their hit singles "No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)" and "Playas Gon' Play". The album peaked at number 29 on the Billboard 200 and was certified Platinum.


LEAD SONG: 


TRACKLIST:
1. No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)
2. Is You Feelin' Me
3. Playas Gon' Play
4. Gettin Too Heavy
5. I'm Gonna Make You Miss Me
6. Not This Time
7. More Than Friends (That's Right)
8. Curious
9. 'Til I Say So
10. Crush On You
11. Ocean
12. I Can't Take It (No More Remix) (feat. Nas)
13. Never Let Go
14. I Think You Should Know
15. Dear Diary

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário