Tecnologia do Blogger.

quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2016

NSYNC - Greatest Hits [Japanese Edition] (2005)


Album: Greatest Hits
Artist: NSYNC
Release: October 25th, 2005
Format: Album 
Version: Japanese Bonus Tracks Edition
Label: Jive Records
Archive: .MP3 / 250kpbs / 95MB

Greatest Hits is the first compilation album released by American boy band, NSYNC. This album also marks the third and final overall release under Jive Records. Released on October 25, 2005, the album debuted at #47 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. It didn't chart in the UK on release, but debuted at #96 on the UK Albums Chart dated September 7, 2013 in the wake of NSYNC's brief reunion performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. To date, the album has sold less than half a million copies worldwide.

TRACKLIST:
1. Bye Bye Bye
2. Girlfriend [The Neptunes Remix Featuring Nelly]
3. This I Promise You [Radio Edit]
4. It's Gonna Be Me
5. God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You (Remix)
6. I Want You Back [Radio Edit]
7. Pop [Radio Versiont]
8. Gone
9. Tearin' Up My Heart [Original Radio Edit]
10. I Drive Myself Crazy
11. I'll Never Stop [Radio Edit]
12. Music of My Heart
13. Girlfriend [Caveman Remix]
14. Gone [Kurtis Mantronik Remix]
15. This I Promise You [Spanish Version]
16. Gone [Spanish Version]
17. I Believe in You (feat. Joe)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário