Tecnologia do Blogger.

sexta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2016

NSYNC - NSYNC [US Edition] (1998)


Album: NSYNC
Artist: NSYNC
Release: March 24th, 1998
Format: Album 
Version: Bonus Tracks Edition
Label: Ariola / BMG Records
Archive: .MP3 / 200kpbs / 103MB


NSYNC is the self-titled debut studio album by American boy band NSYNC. On June 30, 1998, the group's second German single, "Tearin' Up My Heart", was released in both the U.K. and the U.S., once again achieving success on both charts. Further edits were made for the British version of the album, including remixes of "Thinking of You (I Drive Myself Crazy)", "God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You" and "For the Girl Who Has Everything", plus an all-new track, "U Drive Me Crazy", written exclusively for the British market. The album peaked at number 2 on Billboard 200. It spent a total of thirty weeks inside the top 10. The album spent three weeks at number 2 from September 1998 to January 1999. 

LEAD SONG:



TRACKLIST:
1. Tearin' Up My Heart (U.S. Version)
2. I Just Wanna Be with You
3. Here We Go
4. For the Girl Who Has Everything (U.S. Version)
5. (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time on You
6. You Got It
7. I Need Love
8. I Want You Back" (U.S. version)
9. Everything I Own
10. I Drive Myself Crazy
11. Crazy for You
12. Sailing
13. Giddy Up
14. Sailing" (live version)
15. More Than a Feeling
16. Some Dreams
17. Tearin' Up My Heart (Phat Dub)
18. I Want You Back (Back Beat Radio Edit)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário