Tecnologia do Blogger.

sexta-feira, 31 de março de 2017

Mandy Moore - Tangled The Music Collection [UNRELEASED] (2017)


Album: Tangled: The Music Collecion
Artist: Mandy Moore
Release: 2017
Format: Album
Version: Standard Edition
Label: [no label]
Archive: .MP3 / 320kpbs / 48MB


Tangled: The Music Collection, is a compilation of all Mandy Moore's songs from the Disney's original movie Tangled (2010) and original TV series Tangled Before Ever After (2017), where Moore's played the princess Rapunzel. The original movie's soundtrack matches the humor and adventure of the movie with original songs and score from legendary and 8 time Academy Award winning composer Alan Menken and Tony and Grammy nominee Glenn Slater.


LEAD SONG:


TRACKLIST:
1. Wind In My Hair
2. When Will My Life Begin
3. I've Got A Dream
4. I See the Light
5. When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 1)
6. When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 2)
7. Healing Incantation
8. Life After Happily Ever After

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário