Tecnologia do Blogger.

sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2017

Jessica Simpson - Playlist: The Very Best of Jessica Simpson (2010)


Album: Playlist: The Very Best of Jessica Simpson
Artist: Jessica Simpson
Release: October 12th, 2010
Format: Compilation
Version: Standard Edition
Label: Epic / Legacy Records
Archive: .MP3 / 320kpbs / 74MB

Playlist: The Very Best of Jessica Simpson is the first greatest hits album recorded by American singer Jessica Simpson. It was released on October 12, 2010 by Epic Records and Legacy Recordings. The album was released in the United Kingdom as The Collection with two bonus tracks.

TRACKLIST:
1. I Think I'm In Love With You
2. I Wanna Love You Forever
3. Irresistible
4. Angels
5. A Little Bit
6. With You
7. Take My Breath Away
8. I Belong To Me
9. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
10. A Public Affair
11. These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
12. Remember That
13. Come On Over
14. Do You Know

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário