Tecnologia do Blogger.

quinta-feira, 5 de maio de 2016

Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With You (2000)


Album: So Real
Artist: Mandy Moore
Release: May 09, 2000
Format: Album 
Version: Standard Edition
Label: Epic Records
Archive: .MP3 / 320kpbs / 96MB


I Wanna Be with You is the second album from pop singer Mandy Moore. It was released six months after her debut album. The album contained several new songs and a few remixes from her previous album So Real. It peaked at number twenty-one on the U.S. Billboard 200 and reached gold status in the U.S. Some criticized the album as merely a remix album containing little new material. The title track, "I Wanna Be with You", was the only single to chart and reached number twenty-four on the Hot 100 in the U.S., Moore's highest peak to date. Epic re-released the single "Walk Me Home", but it again failed to make an impact on the charts. The album has sold over 805,000 copies in the United States.
I Wanna Be with You was the international version of Moore's debut album So Real (which was only released in a few countries), and includes modified and re-recorded versions of songs that did not make the final selection of the debut album, along with new tracks recorded for this release.


LEAD SONG:



TRACKLIST:
01. I Wanna Be With You
02. Everything My Heart Desires
03. Want You Back
04. The Way To My Heart
05. So Real (Wade Robson Remix)
06. Lock Me In Your Heart
07. Walk Me Home
08. I Like It
09. So Real
10. Candy (Wade Robson Remix)
11. Your Face
12. I Wanna Be With You (Soul Solution Remix)
13. Telephone (Interlude)/Quit Breaking My Heart
14. Love You For Always

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário